HGV Class 2 Drivers Required in Lewes, East Sussex
Salary: £12 per hour(Contracts of up to 46 hours a week)
We are looking for Class 2 drivers in East Sussex who would be interested in working for a multi-customer, market leading Logistics company on a permanent basis.
Offering a competitive salary, plus rest day working premium, we are looking for hardworking and dedicated people to join our friendly team who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day.
Our organization prides itself on being the first choice for our customers in Lewes and focuses on delivering excellence in everything we do. We have an established high-performance culture and ensure that our employees have the opportunity to be fully involved and feel that they can influence their environment every day.
You will work as part of a dedicated team responsible for multi drop deliveries into our network of foodservice customers in Lewes and East Sussex areas.
Working as part of a small close-knit team, we are offering night work based on any 4 from 7 shift pattern.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are able to offer the following:
• Regular start times
• Overtime opportunities
You will ensure that you achieve:
• On time delivery
• Secure and safe working practices
• Be an active part of the team
• The ability to communicasafety-first those around you
• A safety first approach to driving
• Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
• LGV Class 2 (HGV C+E)
• CPC qualified
• Less than 18 months experience considered with full training provided through our novice driver scheme
• No more than 6 points on your license
A leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years.
We are one of the fastest growing HGVDriverHire companies, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
Join a rapidly growing successful depot.
• Contracts of 46 hours a week
• Salary of £12 per hour
• Weekend working and evening shifts available
• Premiums for rest day working
• Overtime opportunities
• Regular hours of work
• 23 days Annual Leave
• Healthcare Cash plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Opportunities to earn a Christmas bonus
• 2 weeks Rota provided in advance
• All training fully paid
• Free On-Site Car Parking
• Bicycle Park
• Free Uniform and PPE provided
• Multi-Faith Room
• Employee Canteen areas equipped with TV
• Life Assurance 4 x Basic Salary
• Development Opportunities for New Drivers
• Career Progression opportunities throughout our network
HGVDriverHire Lewes is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information, for further details please visit our HGVDriverHire Lewes, careers section, Applicants Privacy Notice